Monday, October 26, 2015

Halloween 2015 - Our Party and other things



So. My last post spoke of the amazing band Twenty one pilots. Yes. If you haven't listened to them yet, please do so.  Brian, my fiance, called me at work today.  THEY ARE COMING TO PITTSBURGH! I didn't miss them! I will get to see them next year! I know it's like... 8 or so months away but hey- a girl can be excited!  We are going to buy the presale tickets so we don't miss out. All their other shows have been sold out and I can't chance that.  Music, to me, is life. Anyone out there feel the same? 

     On another note, we had a small Halloween get together with family and a few close friends.  We bought too much, worried too much and had too much food but everyone really had a lot of fun and our parents even dressed up.  Halloween is a big deal to me. I really love dressing up and being something/someone else for a day (or in my case, a few days.) Brian has a game that you can dance to and it scores how well you follow the moves (I'm sorry, I don't know the name of it) and we all took turns dancing. It was a blast!  I was going to post the videos but I may save it for blackmail later ;)! I made some amazing warm apple cider rum and everyone brought over a snack.  It was really nice to have people come to the house and hang out! I can't wait for the official Halloween! I'm going to dress up Friday at work and then again to hand out treats and then to go to a friends Halloween party so I think I will get my fill of it this year!  Are you guys dressing up this year? Do you know as what yet?
Here's some highlights from the party!

I dressed as a broken doll (above)
We had a hunter and a deer (above) Ed and Linda
We had Cher (above) My mom Christine

A race car driver and the hunger (above) Ed and Ed - The Dads
Cat in the hat and Dave Grohl (above) Stefanie and Mike
Food...Food and Food....
My mom is awesome.

Stefanie made candy corn rice crispy treats

Brian and I (above)
Apple Cider
Eric and Christina (above)
Julie and a different Christina (above)
Kristin and Corey (above) too cute!


SO MUCH FUN!



Other than that things have been pretty busy. I have been running again and have been taking Chance. He's pretty good if we go at night. He won't try to fun after people to get them to pet him.  He strong and if he wants someone to pet him he will pull me to them no matter if I want to or not.  He's been good though and needs to lose some weight.  He's been putting on the pounds.  I also am debating on changing careers and such.  Again. That is something I would LOVE to talk about but am afraid to online.  Let's just say I'm disappointed again. I really have to figure out what I am doing, what I want in life and just GO FOR IT. I want something to be so passionate about and just put my all into it but I can't figure it out for the life of me.  I really may start to talk to someone professional.  I just need someone on the outside. 

Anyways. Life, huh.  





I also have to add one last thing. I'm not usually one to brag about liking Panic! At the Disco but this song and video are perfect timing for Halloween and I actually really love it. So- Enjoy ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment