Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I've been ... making things.


I have been doing so many crafts ( I posted some under my Christmas post under the "Life" tab- My blog confuses me sometimes- and I realized I actually didn't put any of it under my craft section.... again, my own blog confuses me.  Someday I will make it better and blog more.... someday...*daydream*)
What I haven't been doing is documenting how to do these crafts.  I have been doing wedding crafts (which I can't post yet) and Christmas gift crafts and Birthday crafts... I really just haven't had a chance to do a how-to post.  I did, however, want to at least show you what I have been making...

 DOG LEASH HOLDERS!
DOG HEAD SILHOUETTES 

....my wedding planning mess....

 Brook's Bunnies for her Christmas Gift!

 Corey and Kristin's Deer Heads!
For my cousin's son and his elephant themed bedroom!

for my other cousin's daughter and her bedroom!

I think I'm going to make a couple's set for us - one for each side - I loved how this looked!

I think he liked it!


 I am thinking of starting a store or selling at craft shows.  I need to do something. I have been sending out my resume like crazy.  I need to get out of where I work currently. It's for the best.... after 8 years... it really is over.  I need to end the relationship with this job.... can't say too much on here though... 

No comments:

Post a Comment