Friday, April 22, 2016

Hello New World

Welcome to my new chapter... 

     Well this week was insane. I learned a lot and it was awesome.  HARD, but awesome! I think I'm really going to love my new job once I understand things a little more.  The people are wonderful and the work is challenging.  I won't be talking about my new job on my blog at all after today.  I just want to update you on the change. I even got flowers for my first day! I am starting fresh and keeping my work life out of all things personal and fun!

To everyone that supported me in and with this change-  THANK YOU! 


     My last day at the old office was SO DIFFICULT. As much as the change was welcomed, it was so hard to close that door and walk away. I miss everyone and I miss knowing my routines but I'm also happy and confident that I made the right choice.  Sometimes, you have to take that leap of faith.  I'm so glad that I did.  


I only got around to taking a few photos of people as I was leaving for the last day and I missed out on taking some with the rest of the staff which really bummed me out.  

 

  They gave me flowers and cards and I cried. A LOT. 
They really made me feel so special.  I made them each a soap and passed them out to everyone before I left.  We all were a big family and I really hope to keep in touch with everyone! EACH ONE OF THEM MEANT SO MUCH TO ME!
 
      There were a lot of special things given to me this day.  My best friend gave me an awesome bracelet since we won't be seeing each other daily anymore (always bff's though) and my very close co-worker/friend gave me the other bracelet and I didn't take them off all week.  It really meant a lot to me and they were the perfect piece of encouragement.  I keep both of them out of my jewelry box so I can wear them daily! Sometimes I'm blown away at the thoughtfulness of people.  I am a collector of all things (Hell, I'm a Taurus!!!!) but these are not just things.  These are the most kind gestures of faith and friendships... :) I get all emotional just thinking about it! <3 
Anyways, It's Friday- I hope you all have a good weekend, I'm going to get some things done even if they are wrong. <3Muah!

Life is too short. Don't waste your time doing things that don't make you happy- it could be over tomorrow.  LIVE and FEEL and DO and DREAM! 

On another note: Bear has become a creeper... 





No comments:

Post a Comment