Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Dear Chance

     So. It's been five years since I first laid eyes on you at the shelter. Five years since you were dumped under that bridge covered in fleas, filthy with dirt and bruised from the abuse...I saw your photo and new I had to meet you and when I met you I knew I couldn't leave without you. We picked each other and now it's been five years of love, cuddles and kisses. You bring on challenges and try my patience as you required special attention...But I would not trade it for the world! I have learned so much from you and felt love in ways that I didn't think was possible! You are my best friend bud! Always my best friend! We will battle our anxieties together and overcome them at some point! I love you to the moon and back Chance, Happy Adoptaversary! -and here's to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment