Saturday, June 13, 2015

Summer Night

I was trying to get back into the mood of taking photos. This one was a little difficult. I only had my backyard which I had to watch for the dogs landmines that I had missed cleaning up and rushing to avoid the storm that was quickly moving in.  I don't know how I feel about this one. Truly. Not the come-back I was looking for but hey. It was a lot of work and overall worth posting. I think some of my favorite things about this shoot was the behind the scenes photos that I caught. 


On a side note- I posted a video under the life tab of our dogs... YEP- we have two now- I don't know if I ever ended up writing about that or not but our second fur baby is little Bear.  I'm not going to write about his adoption in the life tab since we have had him a few months now but FYI we did adopt him at the same place as Chance. ANIMAL FRIENDS! We are very happy to have these two little guys in our lives and they are happy they have one another as well!   Please DON'T SHOP- ADOPT!
 Chance is happy to take photos:
 yep- caught Bear peeing during the test shots...



 and Finally: The BEFORE:
 and THE AFTER!:

Anyways. I'm pretty bummed I haven't kept up with this blog or my photography or anything else for that matter. We bought a house, we are engaged and planning a wedding and we have two fur babies and full time jobs. It just gets hard to do what you love sometimes. MAKE TIME FOR IT THOUGH! It's worth it. Trust me!  I am going to try to go back to school after the wedding as well. Thinking of a different path to take career wise... as always. I have so many things in my head I overwhelm myself sometimes. I'd love to blog more of my photography and my crafts or even my food blog that I started and never really expanded on. I'd love to open my own business.... time to figure my S&*# out and get going on something fun and exciting for me- but for today- I hope you enjoy the photo! 
Thanks for reading this guys! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment