Monday, March 21, 2016

My Father's Birthday

Happy Birthday Dad!


My Mom, Dad, Sister and I are a very close family. We are able to talk and laugh and have some really fun times!  My dad's birthday is officially on Thursday but we celebrated at a restaurant called Off the Hook this past weekend.  The dinner was great and after we ate we went back to my parents house to have some cake and give him his Birthday gift.  We played cards against humanity until midnight and showed my parents what snap chat is.  The video above it the results of the faceswap fun we had!

We always, always have so much fun together. I wouldn't change anything for the world!  I know that we don't get to pick who we are related to and some people really don't luck out in that area. We got lucky and if you are one of those lucky ones, make sure to let them know that you know how lucky you are... did you follow? I almost confused myself while typing that. ha-ha! A lot of luckies!

Seriously though- life is too short.  HAVE FUN with them! Be open and be yourself if you are able to!

This is my Sis, Mom and Dad at dinner! 

The birthday cake!
Making wishes for millions of dollars to split with his friend Tom!
The yummy cake he picked up for himself.  


Yes, he got it for himself and even had it written on by the bakery for himself! He was running to the store and my Mom wanted to bake a cake for him for his Birthday so she asked that he pick up some cake mix.  My Dad, always wanting to help my Mom, decided to pick up his own cake so she wouldn't have to bake (Though she doesn't hate baking, he just wanted her to have a relaxing day).  He is so thoughtful and loves her so much! Just as much as she loves him! #relationshipgoals.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment