Tuesday, May 31, 2016

My Bridal Shower

     So. It happened. My shower came and went.  It goes so fast!  I am SO SO thankful to everyone that came out and for everything we received.  I am well aware that not everyone in this world gets to experience things like this! I'm very VERY lucky.  The cake was made by one of my dearest friends and bridesmaid Julie- she is full of talent and it by far was the most amazing cake I have ever seen! The decorations were based on (if it's not obvious enough) the mad hatter tea party.  I am a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland and always have been.  I prefer the cartoon to the more recent movies but hey, both versions make me pretty damn happy.  

     Thanks so my Sister, my Mom, Linda, Stefanie, Kristin, Brook and Julie for all that they did for the shower.  It was my dream come true and everything I could have ever asked for. Like I said, I'm pretty damn lucky! 

    2016 has been amazing so far! I don't want to jinx myself but I started a new job, I'm getting married, we are going to Iceland for our honeymoon, I started writing a book and the Twenty One Pilots concert is TOMORROW! I have been waiting for FOREVERRRR!  The only thing that could make it better is if I could find some time to learn my ukulele and do some more photography. I miss it so much!  

     The wedding is basically three months away and it's time to kick it into high gear and a lot of things have to be put on hold- mostly hobbies and home improvements but I'm sure it will all be worth it!

Here are some of my favorite photos. Thanks to Kristin for taking a lot of them! It was hard to take photos while everything was going on! 


My mom made the most beautiful favors:
Getting ready: 


 THE CAKE: 



My beautiful flower from Brook, Thank you babe!: 


 Lost in Shanland: 
 FAMILY: 



  Details: 


 Sister:






My sister got me engraved fork and cake knife set: SO SPECIAL!

Brian bringing me daisies, my favorite flower...

 Our date: 

Thanks for stopping by to take a look! I am going to try to post one more time today.  I know I'm not writing a lot and I wish I write more but I will once things settle down. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your bridal shower looks just so adorable. You are also looking so pretty. I loved these photos a lot. At the garden event space in LA my cousin also threw wedding shower for us and we also enjoyed it to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete