Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May Updates

Life has been a crazy blur. In a good way. We FINALLY finished the arbor. I am SO IN LOVE WITH IT! I'm so PROUD of it and I am just so excited that it will be such a huge part of the ceremony decorations! 


I know the brackets on the bottom are a bit distracting but we needed something to stabilize the door so they wouldn't fall over.  I may paint the bottom half that lays on the floor green so it blends in with the grass more.  




 Our new Belgian waffle maker is amazing. 
I'm currently reading and so in love with this book so far!



I got the dogs some doggie donuts from peace, love and little donuts (which are the best I have ever eaten ever and they are right up the street from where I work, meaning trouble) and they LOVED THEM! The toppings are peanut butter, bacon bits and dog biscuits! 
At work I learned about Geocaching from my new co-worker Amber.  If you don't know what it is and you were like me, please look it up.  It is so much fun and you can do it anywhere!
It's like a big treasure hunt!

 I obviously loved it and this is what we did during our lunch break!

Those are just some quick updates I wanted to put online! Love you all who take the time to read these! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment