Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Zodiac Prints

So. It's 1:30 am and I have no idea when it got this late.   I suffer from OCD and it time gets away from me a lot.  I was finishing up my Galaxy Prints tonight ... 

You know how they say, "you waste __(amount)__ of time sitting at red lights your whole life"  or "you waste __(amount)___ of time watching tv your whole life"....well - I am sure I surpass all of that with my OCD.  I get so lost in it sometimes and the worst part is that I know I do... I wish I was blind to it but I'm not. So - if you suffer like I do, just know that you are not alone.  

Before I call it a night, I wanted to post my finished galaxy prints that I am so proud of and will have up for sale in my Etsy store which I am currently setting up! :) Coming VERY soon, I hope! 

You can refer to THIS post for a behind the scenes video when I first started this project. 

So without further ado - here are all 12 Galaxy/Zodiac Prints(I will make a post when they officially go up for sale on my Etsy page):  










           




No comments:

Post a Comment