Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Crafting Crafting and Crafting

Goooooooood Afternoon and happy Wednesday!  I have been busy making things for the Etsy shop! I am so happy I am able to have an Etsy shop and it really challenges me to keep going with my creations.  It makes me happy that it makes others happy!  I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far- the weather is beautiful here but we are currently overrun by the 17 year cicadas that have emerged.  It's actually very overwhelming to go outside- there are so many buzzing by you that it's actually kind of gross and awesome all at the same time.  Just think, the next time I hear them like this, I will be 53 years old! ... ew no, I DON'T want to think about that at all! SLOW DOWN TIME!
 
Here are some of my new creations I wanted to share on the blog, they are all (at the moment) available in the my Etsy shop :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment