Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Hello +Mindset

Sometimes my mind can't find the words to express what I am trying to say and then when I can find the words, moving them from my brain to my fingers can be a challenge all on it's own.  I have so much to say and I don't always feel that I articulate it as well as I could/should. 
My emotions have gotten the best of me with this project and I am just so so so proud of it.  I really want to be out there to make a different and I want to do my art so ... I combined them and made an affirmation card deck.   There are 31 cards and one instruction card.  They arrive in shrink wrap tucked safely in a black velvet drawstring pouch.  I drew each of the unique designs on my ipad through a program called procreate and honestly, I love how they turned out. 

I have had a pretty hard year... actually over a year now.
Life is teaching me that it does not care about what plans you had made, that it is going to do whatever it damn well has in mind. 

The best way to deal with that (for me) was through my art.  Turning my mind to a project that I could create positive feelings from.  That is where I came up with the +Mindset box.  Please watch the video for more explanation and enjoy the photos of the Etsy listing.  I can only buy 5 card decks at a time and will try to stock them as much as possible so bear with me if they get low... I will order more :) I truly hope that if you choose to have these in your life that they make you smile and help you start off your days on the right foot!












No comments:

Post a Comment