Monday, July 22, 2013

A Creative Camera Strap!

So. Hello World... or whomever is actually reading this. ha. 

I did see this idea on pinterest! I was thinking of Christmas gifts and just decided to pin it and maybe eventually come back to it if I even remembered about it.  

Well- I came across it again- thankfully- and went to the store to pick up the scarf, some leather and some key chain rings.  I did see some other ways to hook it onto the camera besides the key chain rings but they didn't seem stable and I don't want any ones camera smashing to the ground!

I threw some thread in the sewing machine after I cut the leather and sewed everything together! I am so happy with how they came out! I even got a scarf from my closet and made myself one!  
I got such a good response after posting it on facebook that I will be making an etsy store (link will be in the tabs above) and I will be selling them there shortly!  I hope you enjoy! xoxo I know I can't wait to get the store set up for these bad boys! I will be selling some other things as well such as my hats and scarves along with maybe some jewelry!!!! WOOO! Keep checking back for the opening of SHANLAND!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment