Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My first wedding! Adam and Brianna - Oak Lodge





I really think that shooting the detials of the wedding has to be one of my favorite parts just because you can see all the little things that people thought of to make their day perfect!  I shot this wedding last Summer and it was amazing- a little place called Oak Lodge!  It truly was so unique and beautiful! I adored it.  The day had perfect weather and lighting but more importantly, it was the first wedding I have ever shot! Since then, I have done 3 more! I am so lucky that they gave me that chance to shoot since I was so nervous to shoot a WEDDING! I kept thinking of the worst when it was the most fun I had in a long time! (PS- don't let your fears hold you back from something you want like I did for so long!) Thanks to them I can continue shooting weddings and all those little detials that I love!  I do have to say, even though the details are so fun to shoot- It can not replace moments like these:























These photos truly show the love that they have for each other and how much fun we had on their amazing day!  Thanks so much Adam and Brianna for the chance to capture your moments and your special time!  A wedding is such a huge step in every ones lives and I am honored to have been there to capture your moments!

The smugmug tab has more from other weddings I have shot- Just follow the link and click on their album!

Or Click Here to see more of :  Adam and Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment