Wednesday, July 24, 2013

An oldie but goodie!

Hi! 
I wanted to post something on my blog today so I was looking through some old before and after photos since it is so fun to see the work it took to get to the final product. I wanted to post this photo since I thought it was so funny. 

 There was not too much editing for this photo.  It is a few separate photos merged together as you can see from Chances leash and just some color added along with cropping.  Easy Right? No.

As much as I love my lil guy in photos I wanted to post some behind the scenes...
 I swear I have a hundred of these trying to get him focused and posed and where I wanted him to stand.  The way I edit I set the focus so I have to make sure he is right were I want him and posing at the same time.  He gets so distracted.  He is a great model though, don't you think!? I love him so much! I think he really enjoys hanging out with me while I do my photos- mostly likely the only one not giving me weird looks as I shoot!  

I hope you like the before and after and behind the scene photos, I'll make sure to post them as I shoot new ones!

GREAT NEWS TOO!  - I was invited to be in an art show in January with some of co-graduates from Edinboro University! I did not graduate with an art degree but a speech and hearing sciences degree so it's really exciting to be recognized as an artist from Edinboro! I'll update you all with details when I get them - I'll be doing some new photos or maybe a series for this show- so you'll have to come down and check it out! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment