Sunday, November 15, 2015

Conneaut Lake Vacation





Life has been so insane I find myself thinking I posted these photos from a few months ago and then find out that I haven't.  Same thing happened with my engagement photos in the last post! I'm so distracted.  I can't remember what I have and what I haven't blogged and then I have to check to make sure I'm not doing a double post.  These are just too good to ignore and not put out here!   
     I couldn't decide what tab to put these photos under- life or personal photography.  I love how they turned out but they were too much a part of my life to not put them here.  These were from our vacation at the lake and I want to blow them up and frame each one!  I wish it was summer now.  I currently have my slippers that plug into the computer and warm up on.  Ah. November... 

This is just a quick post - got a lot going on today and have to get up early for work tomorrow. Oh joy. Mondays. haha <3 Summer, my heart belongs to you. 








No comments:

Post a Comment