Saturday, June 4, 2016

Twenty One Pilots

     So, it finally came! The concert already came and went!  I just have to say that I could see that show over and over and never, ever, become sick of it.  Twenty one pilots, I know is well known, and I can see why.  They have so many amazing, MEANINGFUL lyrics, great talent with instruments and can put on one bad ass show!  I just adore them.  I thought I was kinda obsessed before but NOW I AM FOR SURE!  It was the most amazing concert I have ever been to, ever. 
    I wanted to take a camera with me but I get so iffy about bringing one and having it taken away from me at the gate or it breaking or worse, getting stolen.  I decided to just use my cell phone.  The quality is terrible and I wanted to make sure I didn't film the whole time and actually enjoy the show, which I did! SO MUCH! We also stood towards the back of Stage AE which looks further than it really was on the cell recordings. 
     Brian said it was the best one he has ever been to as well so that made me extra happy! We danced, sang and had an amazing time! I wish I could see them again!! They are coming back in January but ticket prices are insane... I'm going to see what I can manage! 

Without further ado, I present my highlight video: (again I apologize for quality!) 


On a side note: 


    I hope to make another blog post soon. WE TORE UP THE FUGLY CARPET IN MY OFFICE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hated that carpet and it smelled like our dogs.  It was old and the color was terrible.  Well now, it's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will post some before and after photos- my office is coming along slowly but it's coming along! I also put some new fabric on my vanity bench. I'll post that as well! Hopefully sometime this week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment