Thursday, June 16, 2016

Update- My Office

     So. I started writing this yesterday and deleted the post by accident. I'm starting over. haha.  I wanted to give you an update on my office.  We have had some issues with my fur baby Chance lately.  Don't worry- he's okay and was checked out by a vet and does not have anything wrong.  He actually started to pee on our carpet in the office from separation anxiety.  We have tried everything with him. I'm not lying.  He has had thunder shirts, calming spray,   we put our clothes in his crate, we put him in a separate room, we got a second dog for him to have company!!!!  We now have him on meds and he still suffers from it.  It's so sad because whoever had him before us really hurt him and he still suffers from stress of loud noises and if you move towards him too fast or if you are talking to loud... I love him to death tho- he's my best friend and my other half.  I don't blame him for peeing when he is scare and I'm not angry- I just wish he would worry less... I should take that advice myself. 

      Anywho- we wanted to wait until after the wedding to rip up the carpet but since he was peeing on it basically,daily we had to get rid of it.  I would clean it up but it had already soaked through the carpet so much the padding under the carpet was ruined.  We tore it up and I am so happy we did.  We should have made time to do it sooner- it really wasn't that hard! 

So- here are some before photos as a reminder:


AND NOW, AFTER:





I, again, apologize for the crappy cell photos. I really do promise to use my good camera from now on.  I want to paint that dresser and get rid of the tall cupboard and we are getting a new bookshelf/desk this week for my office from his parents! SO EXCITED!

We purchased the area rug from Kohls for 25.00 since we don't know if Chance will pee on this one too.  Eventually once we have him trained again- or calmed down, we can get a cooler rug. 



OH and I'm sorry I don't have many good before photos of my vanity.  But I put new fabric on the seat and love it so much more now!  Here are the only before photos I could find, and of course, I had crap on the bench. 


and here is the beauuutiful after: 











Thanks for checking the update out.  I am painting my dresser next and adding new hardware and the bookshelf should be here this weekend. I'll update as soon as I am able! Thanks, if there is anyone out there that actually read this.  Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment