Thursday, July 13, 2017

4th of July

     For the 4th of July we drove out to meet up with our good friends Haileigh and Alan in Brockway, PA. What an adorable little town out in the country!  Haileigh and I work together but she works from home while I work in the office.  She comes in every now and then but I don't get to see her nearly enough. She is truly an amazing soul and I just adore her and her husband!  They had this wonderful festival going on with arts and crafts, music (Bon Jovi cover band) and a magician that was the funniest and most awkward I have ever seen.  I can't even begin to explain his antics but the best part was he threw some adult humor in there and it went right over the kids heads and we were all laughing.   We walked around and got some food and just enjoyed our friends company!  We had about a 2 hour drive home but after I snapped some photos of the country side I fell asleep.  The sun wore me out.  We got home and both laid on the bed and passed out.  Brian was just as tired as I but the day was totally worth it!  So here are some photos from our day:
















No comments:

Post a Comment