Monday, July 3, 2017

Mom's 65th Birthday


Two posts in one day!!! I know- I couldn't really wait... they start to build up and give me anxiety and I have had a lot of that lately. 

So for my Mom's 65th Birthday on June 24th (I know, she doesn't look 65!) we took her to do something she has always wanted to do- a train ride!  We drove about an hour and a half to Ohio for the experience.  We had some snacks once we got there, explored the small town and then hopped on the train!  It really was a nice, relaxing 3 hour ride (went by very fast) and we enjoyed chatting a glass of wine.  It was a beautiful day and was wonderfully spend with family! I'm going to let the photos do the talking for this post as it was a pretty simple day so I hope you enjoy them!  

Well- Happy Birthday Meems- we love you to the moon and back and then back again! 

































No comments:

Post a Comment