Sunday, July 16, 2017

Focus

Hello! Hope you all had a lovely weekend! 
I decided to pick up my camera and start shooting some photos with Chance.  I've been wanting to do this project for a while with him.  I have always wanted a collection of photos of us in surreal situations.  Since I'm usually the one behind the camera, I don't have a lot of photos of Chance and I besides selfies I make him take with me.  
I was really inspired when I recently purchased Terri Foss's Oracle Deck: HERE.  I suddenly got the strong urge to create my own deck through my medium of Photography.  I have been wanting to do photos so badly again but I hate the task of putting makeup on and getting my hair done and blah blah blah.  I decided to show little of my face in these photos and make sure that chance would be in each one.  I think this would make it easier for people to relate to as well.  
If you scroll down to the photo with the word Focus written on it you will see that this would be the complete oracle card that would go in the deck.  Wait let me back up... you make be asking:  "what the hell is an oracle card/deck Shannon?"  Well here's a quick explanation: "Oracle cards, also known as wisdom cards and tarot cards, are cards used for divination, fortune-telling, astrology and spiritual guidance."
I started to read Tarot cards recently and decided it would be fun to try out oracle cards too:) 
I hope you enjoy the first photo of the set- I will make small posts of before and afters as I go through the project- I don't know how many I will decide to be in my deck yet but I don't need to just yet :) Enjoy!


Oh and here are some fun outtakes :)  
 
This is me. Trying to get Chance to look up!


I got a few good shots of him looking up but I ended up liking this one and went with it :) 

Goodnight all and here's to another work week :( Boooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment