Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Success

 Hi All!
This is the new photo I have completed for the oracle card deck and for Chance and I's project that we have wanted to do together (Yes, I'm assuming my dog wants to be a part of this).  This is photo #2 of the deck.  I have not decided yet how many I would like in our series but - that's two completed! I may do anywhere from 35-50 total - we will see how it goes!  

First one here: Focus


We spent the weekend at Conneaut Lake (I will make another post about that once I get my photos together). We had a great time though- I did rush this photo- I actually fell asleep and only had Saturday night to do it and my Dad had just finished dinner.  I shot this in maybbbeee 10 minutes? I wish I had more time to set everything up but I did what I could in my time slot.  This has to be at least 11 photos edited together... It took some time but I am really happy at how it turned out! I like the misty look to it as well, makes it feel rather dreamy! I hope you all enjoy- I included some behind the scenes, please don't mind my hair and lack of makeup- I literally had just woken up :) 



  

The before and after

The Card: 

and some behind the scenes :) 

 Bear and Brian made it in the one below. LOL! They always have to get in my shots somehow! ;) 

and of course, the always distracted model Chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment