Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Relax

Hello!
If you read my blog you know by now that I have started a project, probably one too big for me right now, but hey, like I always say, "If my plate isn't too full, I'm not happy." Which is a lie. I hate when it's too full but I honestly just can't help it.  
Here is a quick refresher if you have no idea what I'm talking about. I am doing a project with my dog, my best friend - Chance! I've wanted to do a photos series with him for years now and when I bought an oracle deck (kinda like tarot just not as advanced) I was inspired to create my own and saw the opportunity to do this with him.  
So, here we are- third photo of the series! I would like to speed this project up but finding time to shoot and edit is hard- I actually shot this back in August :) I would like to have anywhere between 35-50 photos in the end depending on how I am feeling.  I do not, in anyway, want this to be a task or for it to make me frustrated or unhappy.  I truly believe you should do things that make you happy and that are fun ...cause what's the point if otherwise?  
SIDE NOTE: if you are a book reader, please pick up BIG MAGIC by Elizabeth Gilbert.  I linked it right there.  If you are searching for a creative life this is the book for you.  I can't begin to tell you just how magical and inspiring and helpful it really is! 

Back on track, sorry. Anyways, I took this at our cottage up north in Conneaut Lake, PA.  I lugged out our old kitchen chair took some photos on the old alley that runs between street and then ran back for chance in hopes that the wind would not knock over my camera.  He was not having it though- he wanted to sniff everything.  Even treats could not convince him to sit still for a photo.  Out of 50 photos, I really only had two to work with of him.  But - it all came together! YAY!


All of the photos in this project are full shots of Chance and I and I am getting a little bored with that (even thought that's how I had the card deck/project in my head). I'm not sure exactly where this is going and I may have to adjust some things when the end of the project comes but I am ready to embark on this project, full steam ahead!  I hope you all enjoy the photos and if you are reading this, thank you! I will have more coming soon!



 Before's and After

 And now...featuring... Mr. I can't sit still:
 Just kidding, I love that we do this together.  He is just excited! :) 
 Chomping on treats!


No comments:

Post a Comment