Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Inspire (& Pumpkin fest)

Hello Everyone!  I am so happy with how this photo turned out!  I really didn't know if it would work and I'm so glad I tried it- honestly, I didn't think I would have a lot of editing and it really took some time.  This is our new fence in the backyard- we have some landscaping to do but it really was just installed.  I thought having a white background may help me cut our figures out for the silhouette look. It was really sunny and a beautiful day! I am on vacation this week and trying to knock out some projects and of course trying to take every opportunity to take photos :) 

Above is a quick before and after to show you some of the steps I went though to get my final image.  

And here is the final oracle card (below) :) I just adore this! I may frame it here at home!  I'm also thinking maybe if I get Brian & Bear I can do a family version of this for our Christmas cards! 


Chance did not want to sit or look up today.  I love our outtakes though, I think they are so funny to look back on!




We went to Conneaut lake this weekend for Pumpkin fest.  It was packed and I didn't take a lot of photos- I don't remember it ever being that crowded but we did venture down to the lake and got a beer and enjoyed the weather.  There were some really awesome craft vendors there and it just made me realize that I got to get a move on with my crafts and enter into some shows! It's just challenging to get enough crafts together for a show! It's no joke and a lot of work! My favorite booth this year was an older gentleman (maybe in his late 70's) and his wife.  He hand carves Christmas ornaments and paints them.  You can tell he loves to do it and they were all so good- I wish I could have bought more!  I picked up a snowman for our tree at home!  


They actually drop a 1,000lb pumpkin onto an old car at 5pm every year.  It was Brian's first time witnessing it! It's a big deal there! I have a video below :) 
Also- we had two very happy puppies that were excited to be out by the lake! 


Side note: I am so proud of the progress we have made on our home! We still have a TON of work but you can see the photo above was from google maps of the previous owner three years before we moved in and then the bottom photos is our current situation along with some Halloween decorations (my favorite time of year). 
Thanks again for reading and stopping by! I hope to shoot some behind the scenes footage of photos this week :) EEEP! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment