Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Painting, Updates and Books


Hi. I made this. 
Here is a video I took while I made it:


TA-DA!

I am actually really liking watercolors lately! 

Also I took a whole bunch of photos of my craft products and my goal is to be up and running by end of October on my Etsy account... so - VERY SOON!

Lol - I am in a mood right now.  I don't know if it's good or bad or if I am happy or sad... just a mood.  I decided to write this post to get my mind off of some things that have been going on and it may not be the most detailed, interesting post but I am here to keep my mind busy before bed.  

So here's me :) Hi there. Hope you are having a fantastical day!

We are preparing for some colder weather and broke out the jackets for the dogs :) They weren't too happy.  


I was on vacation last week and my Mom and I went to Starbucks.  We had to laugh at what they wrote.  When asked what her name was she said, "Chris, Shannon's Mom" and this is what we got ;) 
We also attended a friends beautiful wedding- they hired the same DJ that was at our wedding so it was really cool to see them again.  We had a blast and all my old co-workers were there (almost all of them).  It was also really awesome to see them too!



Brian got Bear a Halloween costume and Bear wasn't the happiest of Lions!! LOL!


Also, I recently saw the trailer for Annihilation and learned that it was a book trilogy and had to read the first one to see if I liked it.  Well, I'm obsessed and just ordered the second one from amazon! I can't wait to see what happens- one of the most suspenseful books I have ever read!  I just finished Big Magic about a week ago and flew threw this one! The trailer doesn't look like I would have thought tho so I hope it does not disappoint.  I know the movies are always different but I really hope they stay close to the story-  it was so good- go get it- read it! YES! 

Get Annihilation HERE!

Also- this is Big Magic:
GET IT HERE!
If you are trying to live a creative life, you will not regret it at all! It's by far one of my most favorite books ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment