Thursday, October 12, 2017

Trust

What I've been listening to:

Oh hey there! 
So I have a question- would you guys want me to film behind the scenes videos? I know I do the before and after photos but sometimes it's fun to see that! Please leave a comment if you would like to see something like that :) It would mean a lot to hear your opinion- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to no one on this blog and that I'm really just doing it for me (which it should be that way anyways but still...) 

Okay so here's the latest! 


I was so happy with this photo until I printed it. HA! I should have used more light- my other lens or my flash - just too low light and the print was only ..."eh".  I can't wait to get my new camera.  I am thinking of staying with Nikon since I have so much equipment from them (though I would love to take the leap to Canon!). 

So I made my husband (who never seems to be wearing a shirt in any photo) help me out on this one!  He was a little confused and it's always so strange explaining my ideas to people until they see the end product so we laughed a lot doing this! 

I kept rearranging his hands and he would pull my head back too far by accident or pinch my nose (his hands were too big) and we just had the giggles.  It was fun! I use to take my photos way too seriously and always be uptight when shooting but now I figure, what the hell- life is suppose to be fun- you are suppose to have fun! 

So here are some before and afters: 


Here is the oracle card - card 6 of 50 (Ahhhhhhh long way to go!)

I had my 85mm on for a hot second and got some nice shots of the dogs- I wanted to shoot with it in the garage but the space wouldn't allow it :( BOO!


How adorable are they!?

We has some friends over the other night and had some pumpkin carving fun - Tis the season! They turned out great and we just had fun hanging out, having a fire and drinking some pumpkin beers! 




Mine is the moon and stars- first time I haven't done a face in years!










We also celebrated my "Seesters" belated Birthday this past weekend too! We went out her way (south of Pittsburgh) and went to eat at a really good Mexican restaurant.  We then went to her house to have some cake and ice cream! Always a good time with her- check out Rocky in the background too! 




Also - just for fun


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Well-built, innovation, replica watches sale are labels; careful self-improvement, pioneers, is replica watches uk human spirit. Tour of the replica watches uk site design using the latest 2014 global image, in modern city night sky, lit orange passionate personality. New image to the replica watches city, ocean, desert, sky as the background, the brand's iconic orange box silhouetted against the protagonist of the fake breitling screen - the courage to open up people's hearts symbolizes the breitling replica sale moment is to control the aggressive urban and wilderness, good times and difficult source of power. Basel is definitely the female form this year bloom, although many people think last year has been the fake rolex sale rise of the female form, but this year saw a huge lineup of Basel female form female form just know that this year is the year.

    ReplyDelete