Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Autumn






     I am starting this project, if you do not know, because I have my first gallery in January and I wanted new things that I have not done yet. I wanted to create a world we could all get lost in if only for a few moments! That is, if you are anything like me, and want to be taken away from reality ever now and then! My mind is a strange world that is afraid to explore and take too many chances in life.  I like to have things a certain way and I don't want people to look at me strange or question my art but it's something I'm going to let go for now. Try something new.... Welcome to Evermore, the world inside my brain <3

    I hope you guys enjoy it. I have never been so torn with a photo before. A lot of people give great opinions and critiques but it seemed like everything I did had something wrong about it, so, I am just posting this. I am ready to just work with what I see and with who I am and I can not wait to show you some of my ideas.  I really worked hard on this one, the outfit is handmade and so is the headpiece.  The wig is actually from my Halloween costume and was added last minute.  I'm a bit upset the skirt that I worked a few hours on didn't make the photo but it just wasn't happening. I just didn't like it. haha! I had my friend Kristin working behind the scenes with me on this and we had a blast! Thanks Kristin! <3 She is also helping me with another photo coming up shortly where she will be my model!
   I had a model lined up for this but decided on a different character for her. I want all the rest of the photos to NOT be of me... so...wanna come along for my adventure!??? Keep posted...

oh and p.s.
     Please, honest opinions on this and let me know what you think! Should I keep going with this idea, ect.


Here is a before and after photo treat too!  I hope to get some more behind the scenes type photos and some short videos on the next few shoots if you guys like this stuff!


ANNNNDDDD some outtakes:



No comments:

Post a Comment