Sunday, October 13, 2013

Feather


     I woke up today really bummed out. My shoots are working out and I really do want to shoot more. I told my boyfriend, Brian, that I feel like I don't know me or my style that I take too much inspiration from others instead of finding it within myself. My photography has changed, I have changed- but I still don't know ME.  I really hope you like this, I went out with the camera today and stood outside feeling defeated and unmotivated for the longest time. I came in and told Bri I wasn't going to edit because they were overexposed and I felt like it was too forced. I sat down- started to edit for some odd reason and this came about. I love it. I am so very happy with it. I want to do more different things and shoot more for Evermore so there will be more stuff coming. I am going to start learning my camera even better and take it with me when I go places.  I'm determined to be the artist I want to be. More photos for myself instead of taking other peoples opinions. <3



Listen:

No comments:

Post a Comment