Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Leslie and Dan

     Wow- Time flies! I haven't posted some of the weddings I've shot and I decided to post some of my favorite shots from the LOVELY Leslie and Dan's wedding!
    It was a nice relaxing drive out to their wedding (a few hours in the car by myself listening to music never bothered me) and then, I GOT LOST! I gave myself more than enough time to get there and enough time to even get lost if I did!!! The GPS hated me and I was literally in the middle of NOWHERE land!  Where was I!? Seriously, THERE WAS NOTHING! I ended up calling the Bride to let her know where I was and she led me in the right direction! I finally found my way and arrived at the wedding just in time to shoot her getting ready for the big day!  
     They are the CUTEST COUPLE! I mean they are each a half of a whole! I just adore them both! Leslie and I both went to Edinboro University together and I was so excited when she got in touch with me to shoot her wedding! She made so many beautiful things for her big day! She made the flowers for the brides maids, her bouquet and HER DRESS! That's right, SHE MADE HER WEDDING DRESS!  It was so perfect and so unique, I just fell in love with the entire wedding!  Her husband Dan is just as nice as she is and made me feel so welcome! We had a blast!  They were so funny together and just so laid back and so excited to become husband and wife!
   The weather couldn't have been better and the leaves were changing color- gosh it was almost a year ago already!? Leslie and Dan- I wish you all the best with your marriage, you two are just perfect together! Thanks for having me shoot your wedding and capture some of the best moments of your special day! Enjoy some of the photos from their amazing day becoming husband and wife! ( I had a hard time only choosing a handful to post...) - No particular order, my blogging skills need work! 

Click Below for
More of Leslie and Dan's Wedding Photos 


























"MARRIED!!!" - they shouted, as they gave each other a high five!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment