Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Evermore

I have a new project. If my plate isn't overly full- I'm just unhappy!  haha! So- it is called Evermore and it will have different characters with back stories. It will be a fantasy world full of different characters- I'm going for a mix of down the rabbit hole into a makeshift type heaven thing. It sounds confusing but I hope you guys will join me for this wild project I'm doing. There will be a gallery in January were I can hang some of these pieces and I can not wait. Slow but sure, I will get this done! 

So - first few photos of the shoot that is coming up! I did end up doing a shoot last weekend but did not like how the outfit I made looked unfinished. So- The lovely model Stefanie is willing to re shoot with me! SO HAPPY! This time, I'm asking for some back up so our friend Kristin will be coming to help out!

Here's some first looks of the costume for Autumn in Evermore!

The headpiece!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment