Monday, November 25, 2013

17 lb update!

I titled the below photo before and now because I am not at after yet! YET! SO CLOSE!
 New running shoes- Mine were from high school and were way over due for retirement- this motivated me to run for sure!


 Plus living by North Park helped! 


 Lemon water and better eats made a huge difference for me! 


and I couldn't have done with without this guy! 
I know I'm not at my goal yet, but I am determined to get there!



You can see on the sidebar external links that there is a page for happy healthy you blog- you can find some of my posts there on my lifestyle change though I have been slow with updates on that blog.  

It's official I have lost 17lbs since I decided to have a change.  I am 5'3" and I weighed 160lbs. I am now down to 142lbs! If I make my goal of 130-135 I get to buy myself this beauty of a dress:

and I will make the boyfriend take me somewhere I can wear it! But I'm almost there with some toning and I will be able to buy that! 

I am feeling much better about what I wear and how I perceive myself. I don't care how others think of me, it only matters that I am happy with who I am! So- I hope to inspire some of you to do the same- whatever the lifestyle change may be- weight, jobs, home life, etc!  I just hope you all find the place where you are happy with you! Happy healthy you!  
Now one more thing I have to work on is my OCD.... but we will save that for a different blog post! That deserves it's own post for sure! haha! <3 Much love and thanks to all that have supported me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment