Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving


     We split up our time with families during holidays- our families have not really met each other yet. It's actually difficult to get them together... I'm not sure why though... ANYWAYS, 
This is some bits from Thanksgiving- I forgot my camera again when I was rushing out the door-AGAIN so I have to settle for some cell phone photos- AGAIN... (side note: I'm making myself a sign on the back of my door that will read, "Don't forget to take me with you, - Forever Yours, Camera." Seriously, I'm doing it."   P.s. I also came up with a new photo idea to shoot this weekend for the January gallery! YAY!

This is Bri and I after a nice big Thanksgiving meal at his Sister and Brother in Laws house! They deep fry their turkey- (photo courtsey of Mike, the Brother in Law)

 My handsome man:
It is so nice to be able to dress up since I don't do it for work everyday. It felt nice to do my hair and makeup and wear a dress for once!
 


I can't have a post without my little furry son <3:


 My mom after dinner - we came to visit and stayed till Midnight- I am pooped out today and working a nice full busy day of dealing with hearing aids!



 To end this post though, It's official that I lost 17lbs so far and I have 7lbs more till I meet my GOAL! I'd still like to tone up a bit but I am so close! I wanted to show you guys that if you want something, don't let anyone tell you differently- This was yesterday- It's been the least I have weighed in a few years and I'm very proud of myself- I am so Thankful for my family and friends who have supported me. I did notice that people will gladly tell you that you are gaining weight but no one tells you when you lose it.  It's kinda silly.



- Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving <3

<3Shannon





No comments:

Post a Comment