Saturday, November 16, 2013

Take me back to the sea





     
    Totally inspired by my boyfriend. He is a Navy Vet and always seems to impress me with everything he does! I wanted to do something with the sail boat that my Dad had and it just fit together so perfectly!
      Life has been insane. Why can't I truly find who I am? Why is my life taking so long to fall into place?! I'm still stuck. Trying to find my way- kind of like a boat lost at sea. I have been having more than normal panic attacks and really want to take a new path in life.
     This photo was planned to shoot today but it did change locations a couple of times in my head and when I got to this one, I had forgotten the boat- THE MAIN PROP at home! I had to leave and come back with limited sunlight to shoot in! This is how cluttered and stressed my mind has truly been!
     Thank  goodness my boyfriend was a great sport and modeled ever so perfectly and even helped toss some water in the photo! <3 What would I do without him - I'm so glad he supports my passion, even if the other things in my life are a bit crazy. CRAZY. REALLY CRAZY! I can't believe he puts up with what he does from me!
     I am learning that life doesn't care about your plans and it's gonna take you where it wants even when you work extra hard to change things.



<3 dedicated to the boyfriend- I think this will be another photo I put in the gallery in January!

Here are some behind the scenes: 
                                                            Before
                                       
Water added

                                                            expanded

                                           TOTAL BEFORE AND AFTER!

Awesome water shot

Brian with Maddie

For Fun! <3

I tell him not to laugh.... 

This is the look I get after that.


Whom ever reads all of this- THANK YOU! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment