Sunday, January 12, 2014

Crafts update!

I will take some better photos when I get a chance to completely finish this! I just wanted to post it since I am so happy with how it turned out!  The top owl photo is a bit blurry due to me cropping the hell out of the original photo that I found on someone's blog! It was a photo of a living room and I saw the owl in the background and fell in live with it! I had to try to make it! So the bottom one is what I have accomplished so far! I still have to paint the bars and add some pretty wooden ends that I purchased and I will post the finished product when I get a bit more caught up with things now that Christmas and the gallery are officially over! I will be posting about the gallery ASAP as well! I still have so much to catch up on before I do though so just hang in there for me! Plus another post will be soon for a new before and after for a photo I had in the gallery that hasn't been posted online yet! Lots of computer work coming up! Now time for bed and I will leave u with this quick photo of my latest project!


So far: 

No comments:

Post a Comment