Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Owl Love You Continued...

I saw a photo on an online blog of a girls living room and there was something on her wall that stood out to me!

See the owl!? Oh I LOVED IT! I wanted it- I didn't know where in the hell she got it and there was nothing on the blog that said anything about it. So- I was going to TRY to make my own version! I knew it wouldn't be exact, but what the hell- I was going to give it a go!
I'm so glad I did! It's not exactly the same, but I love it! Here is what I came up with: 







YAY! I just finished painting the wooden bars last night and let them dry. I had to toss the paint tho- it was too old to use again and it was more watery than I wanted- excuse to buy new paint tho! 

Hope you guys like the new owl of the family! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment