Monday, January 13, 2014

Scarf and a Christmas Craft


I'm going to try to start an etsy store with these scarves and try to sell them...I really like this one and the chunkiness of it! 


Well my doggie and I made Christmas Ornaments this year and I LOVE IT! I want to do one every year now! This is his paw print from 2013! I went and got some non-toxic (since he tries to eat everything and yes, he tried to eat this too) and had him step on it about 30 times before I was happy with the print.  We also did one for Grandmas tree!  I placed them in the oven, baked them until they were hard and then painted them gold with gold glitter on the print! I made sure to make the year and that it is Chance's print since we have so many dogs around!  It is my favorite ornament by far! I'm so lucky to have my puppy! <3 - they make wonderful Christmas gifts too- Grandma put hers on the tree right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment