Saturday, December 7, 2013

Always Look Up



Always Look Up


     This one is dedicated to my mom and dad. My Dad has always told me to look up and more times than not I have found something awesome to look at! Northern Lights, moons that are picture perfect, shooting stars, the milky way! Life has been something to write about lately. I have never felt so depressed and off. I try to be this cheery person and try to force myself to be happy when I am just NOT. My parents are always there for me. No matter what and I want to show them through a photo how much they have helped make my life happier even when I fall into a depression. They are my stars. My light to guide my way. I love you guys. TO THE MOON AND BACK! <3



 I made this dress years ago for another shoot of mine:

     I decided that after my mom found it and told me to take it home to use it for a new shoot! I am so glad that I did. We had a busy day though and I feel so bad for puppers. He had to have a vet appointment today and he is worn out.  Stress, I'm sure. I also think he hit his tale pretty hard today while wagging it. He has been acting strange and if he doesn't perk up by tomorrow it's back to the vets....


So as he got his rest, I edited:

 Before and after!
This is right after I added the stars....


COLD!

 Really COLD!
 My Right Hand Man...
Helping me focus the camera! 

     It was COLD! 20 degrees I think it was.  I was frozen and couldn't feel much of my feet or arms ....or legs... or face... you get the point. It was worth it though! Brian of course helped me carry out the chair to stand on with the extra long dress, and my props. I am so glad we have some "woods" beside us but soon I'm going to have to scout some new locations. I did this quick and most likely would have tried a different angle if I wasn't freezing my ass off but overall I guess I'm pretty happy with it! <3
Much Love

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment