Monday, December 2, 2013

Handmade Scarf

    This is my first infinity scarf! I learned a new stitch and was using a bigger crochet hook so I decided to do a "bigger" project than normal! I am so happy with it! I am making all of my Christmas gifts this year so I have been crafting away!  I will hopefully, after the holidays, start working on my Etsy store! I will be working on stocking up on products and crafting away! I really hope to do well with the store and I have some high expectations of myself along with my photography! Would you guys like to see anything in particular in the store? Mug warmers, hats, scarves???? I'd love feedback- but for now, this is the scarf I made for one of the gifts this year and I will make more to sell- if you have a request on the scarves, color, etc., please email me at Sswift583@aol.com! I'd love to custom make it! I may be selling these for about 25-30dollars depending on the amount of yarn used! <3 you all! I will also post non cell phone photos of products- I promise lol!!!



and of course, when I crochet, I have this little guy right by my side! If he had fingers, I bet he'd help! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment