Monday, December 16, 2013

Um, Just a bit excited!

The flyer makes me feel like it's official tho I have been blabbing about it for sometime! Haha    


      I have been telling myself that my next dream/goal was to be apart of a gallery.  Well a friend of mine (Kate Cullen- also featured in the show) asked me to be apart of the United By Art Show here in the North Hills. Can I say EXCITED!? ...Nervous???? Yep both feelings are a bit overwhelming!! I will be featuring a few pieces of art never seen by the Internet / most people before and a few of my recent works that you can find here on the blog and on the website! I am so lucky to have such supportive people in my life that help me reach these goals that I set for myself and support my passion of art! When someone tells me that I am an artist- it's the best feeling in the world. I'd rather be known as an artist than what I went to school for and what I do for a living now- audiology technician.  It really does feel good when you all support me so much! ALL OF YOU! THANK YOU for encouraging my art - I don't know if I'd still be at it if it wasn't for you! <3 ok- enough gushy mushy I love yous - COME TO THE SHOW!

Please feel free to join us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment