Monday, December 2, 2013

I'm really loving this corner of my bedroom!


     I finally got my drum head that I put in the shadow box from the Sigur Ros show (THANKS DAD) hung up in our room!  I'm a Taurus and Taurus people like THINGS. Well this is one of the things that mean a lot to me. Sigur Ros has been in my life over ten years and I have loved them since I first heard them. Their music MOVES me in ways that I never thought music could move a person!AND YES THEY SIGNED THE DRUM!
 

   I don't really give Bri a lot of say on how things are set up;) I don't think he minds though!  I love the branches I used for hanging my earrings and my vintage vanity my Mom and Dad got me! I love it. It makes me feel like me when I sit there.  The other two frames also have some sentimental value and of course, I love my jewlery! I usually find a lot of the stuff at craft shows- I like unique handmade things!


I almost have too much junk. Haha- I do like collecting things!

anyways- I just wanted to give you a peak of the inside of our room - I didn't know really where to post the house stuff in my blog - I decided under the craft tab because I am consistantly changing and decorating that it's kinda like crafting, I guess <3 Much Love
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment