Monday, December 2, 2013

Some things I have been doing!

      Here are some of my mug warmers and coasters I have been working on for Christmas Gifts! I am so happy with how they turned out! I will be making some for the store opening soon!


 They have a cute little button that goes over the handle for easy use!
 and one of the coasters! 
 I even like them without the face, don't know if I will put one on this one!
 and I have been making tea cup candles as well! 
I purchased the wicks at Pat Catans...
      I read that using a double boiler was hard to clean and the wax never really comes out so I purchased a few pretty sented candles and just waited until they melted and poured it around the wick!  Much easier even though I had already purchased a huge block of wax.  I do have a tip tho, make sure you blow it out each time you dump the candle wax into the tea cup... if you don't the flame burns the side of the candle and makes the wax...black. Poo. I learned and if you blow it out each time, it works wonders! I love how it turned out and I wanted to really just keep it! Damn crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment