Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Decorating the tree!

     Well it did take us a good 1-2 hours to figure out we were  missing the main part of the tree when we were trying to put it together!  It must have fallen out of the box and we walked by it a million times. This part was to keep the tree upright and we were so upset, tried making the holes in the metal bigger and were just downright disappointed and even decided on a new tree- then I saw it! Shining on the floor behind the chair! THE MISSING PIECE! ;) Everything went smoothly after that and we are now sitting enjoying some coffee by the glow of the Christmas tree that we tried so very hard to set up! It was worth it - The damn LED lights though are a bit bright.... haha Brian said it's the 8th wonder of the world.... ;) 

Don't take it for granted, sit beside your loved ones, enjoy the lights, the tree, the warm glow and each other. It's so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the Holiday Season. 

Are your trees set up yet?! Post some photos in the comments below!














Of course, little man wanted some photos by the tree- I'm sad I didn't get them with my good camera but I was afraid if I walked away he would stop posing... kinda like the last photo.....




      I also got to enjoy the first Christmas Party of the Year: Our West Hills MRI Party! I ended up getting a gift of perfume from the company who really treats us all so nicely! They throw this party to thank us for our recommendations throughout the year! Here are some of me and my co-workers:
     








Of course, thank goodness for my cell phone, forgot my camera again at home... Next party I'm going to try to take one of my other cameras!  I need to get one of those small pocket cameras.... one that if I ever break it, lose it or it gets stolen, it won't be as big of a deal when I go out!  Any suggestions on a good little camera to take with me to outings? 
:)Rambles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment